Steps to install timber flooring in Perth, you can also check http://lifewoodfloors.com.au/:
* The surface where the flooring is going to be installed needs to be smooth and free from bumps.
* If there are any bumps and pits, then level them up clearly using sand or any construction material
* Choose the longest wall of the area where the flooring is to be put up and install the flooring parallel to the wall.
* Timber flooring is usually implemented in a random fashion. Ensure there is lot of light falling on the planks.
* If you are going to lay them in a specific design plan accordingly.